William H. Bell Athletic Center
The William H. Bell Athletic Center is a 187,517 square foot facility that was dedicated in 1992 and stands as the center of Trinity's athletic complex. In 2017-2018, it underwent a $14.2 million renovation and expansion. It houses a two level Fitness Center that includes a weight room, cardio room, and multipurpose room, two performance gymnasiums, the Hixon Natatorium, the Sports Performance Center, one racquetball and squash court, and a dance studio. In addition, the facility boasts spacious locker rooms and a state-of-the-art athletic training room. All Trinity students and faculty and staff with valid Trinity ID's are allowed access to these facilities.
GENERAL FACILITY USE POLICIES
- Animals are not allowed in the building with the exception of those assisting individuals with disabilities
- Smoking or smokeless tobacco is not allowed in the Bell Center
- Food is NOT permitted in any activity areas
- Athletic shoes must be worn in all activity areas. Bicycles, cleats, and roller blades are not permitted in the building
- Specific rules are posted in activity areas
- The Athletic Department is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Proper Trinity Identification be readily available at all times. Bell Center staff and members of the Trinity University Police Department reserve the right to ask all individuals without proper identification to leave the premises
Normal Hours of Operation:
|Monday-Friday||6:00 AM to 11:00 PM|
|Saturday - Sunday||8:00 AM to 11:00 PM|
Stumberg Sports Performance Center:
(Open Hours for all students, faculty, and staff)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday - 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday - 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday-Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday – 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.